Try the Intel support site or contact Intel support

"Kirill S. Palagin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  We do need testcase from you.
Please visit www.openoffice.org, register and open issue. Please attach the
following information:
1. presentation.
2. exact steps, which detail _actions_ that are executed slowly
3. screenshot of System properties (right-click "My Computer").
4. screenshot of System Summary in Winmsd (Start, Run, winmsd, System Summary
(make sure that all information is visible).

Please post link here, so that I could verify with Athlon XP and somebody with
Core Duo could verify too.

But before doing so make sure that Core Duo system is correctly configured
(chipset and video drivers are correctly installed, see if changing resolution
and color depth helps).

Regards,
K. Palagin.