2006/11/26, Kerrie and Malcolm Tisdale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Yes, but I deleted the old ooo and have tried to download the newer
version
(after installing the proper java script) and I haven't been able to
install
the new one. One problem I have is I only have dial up (I live in the
wilds
of Wisconsin) and it takes forever. Any suggestions now that I have gotten
rid of the old program? Do you know why it does that?
Thank you,
Kerrie

Hello Kerrie

If downloading takes too much time, you could order a cd from a distributor
near you. OpenOffice.org has a list of them:
http://distribution.openoffice.org/cdrom/index.html#cdrom

IT-shops etc. will sell CD's with OOo, some at a reasonable price (after all
it only costs them a CD, some time to burn everything on it, and
postage...), others quite a lot more...
Some IT-magazines distribute CD's with OOo on it, among other programs.
Ask a friend with a fast internet connection to burn OOo on a CD for you.

good luck!
--
Guy
using english OOo 2.0.4 on an G4 iMac Panther and on a G4 PPC Powerbook