Katrina Shuler wrote:
I am using Oper Office version 2.0. I have formatted all cells for price sheets at 17% and 10% by using: F6*1.10 for example, but when I try to format them using 5% it doesnt work. Please help!! I need to know how to format it---I tried F6*0.05 and it's wrong.

What isn't working?

The example you give (F6*1.10) gives a 10% markup. Your 5% example returns only 5% of the value in F6. Did you mean for it to be F6*1.05? Or is that a typographical error and you are experiencing a completely different problem?

--
DougT