On Mon November 27 2006 8:25 am, Ross Johnson wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > I've read the manual and looked through the printer dialog many times. Can
you
> > be more specific. I don't see anything there that can perform this.
> >
> Hi,
>
> Unless this feature was introduced after 2.0.2:-
>
> Open the File -> Print dialog and click on the Options button, then tick
> the Brochure check box. You also need to select Landscape as the paper
> orientation in the print dialog. Now, if you have a duplexing printer
> you should get your document printed in side-by-side, two pages to a
> side mode with all the pages in the correct sequence so that you can
> stack and fold them down the middle to form a book.
>
> Click on the Help button in the Print Options dialog for suggestion
> about what to do if you don't have a duplexing printer. Basically you
> print one side and then the other by ticking the Left Pages and then
> Right Pages check boxes separately.

The brochure option is close but not quite what I need. The only problem
really is that it cannot break the book up into sections. To print a 900 page
book I would need to make up about 45 print jobs 20 pages at a time. It's not
horribly painful, but I was looking for something a bit more automated.

Thanks for pointing that out though. It will be useful for other projects I
have.