I am using OO Word Processor 2.0.4  on Windows XP.

I would like to report a bug- I had read that it is actually supposed to be a feature, but it is a very frustrating recurrence. I add a new page style and a blank page is inserted into the document. It does not show up in the editing, but it shows in the print preview. I cannot work around it or get it to go away. At times I have succeeded in getting it to disappear but it mysteriously reappears the next time I open the document.

I don't think there is a way around this. If there is please let me know. I have already tried doing the manual break and inserting a different page before and after. Can this bug be fixed in later editions?

Thanks,
Rick B.