Konstauktioner wrote:
Hello - sorry to disturb!

I,m from Sweden and I,m using AceHtml 6 Pro to make html-mails. For text puposes only I thought maybe I can use OpenOffice. It worked smoothly until I saved the changes. After saving I realized that OpenOffice is saving in another charset, not in windows-1252 which is the original charset which is displaying our swedish letters å, ä, ö in the right way. Now the text is not readable when coding with AceHtml.

Could someone come up with a suggestion what to do?

Best regards
Arne Johansson

You might have success with the language and font settings found under menu items Tools|Options|OpenOffice.org or ~|OpenOffice.org Writer or ~|Language Settings.

DougT