a.. I am using version 2.0.4 of OpenOffice.org. My problem is : When using
autocorrect in Writer. If I use a word in the AutoCorrect list at the end of a
sentence followed by a punctuation mark it does not get expanded.  Ex. in
AutoCorrect I set rtr to be replaced with return and type the following:   The
patient will rtr.   In Microsoft Word this would be recognized as the end of
the sentence ant rtr would be expanded to return. In OO it does not expand.

Another problem is, using the same example from above, if I type the sentence -
Rtr for further assessment- in MS Word it would expand as Return rather than
return. In OO it expands as return (not capitalized).

Thanks,
Sandee