On Saturday 02 December 2006 02:18 pm, Todd Carter wrote:
> I've download OOo but it wont install. Near the end of the
> installation cycle it reports an error 1935. I'm running Windows
> XP. What can I do to resovle this issue? Thanks

     You have an antivirus program running. It does not allow programs
to write to the Registry. When OOo begins to write to the Registry to
register itself, the antivirus machine stops it. Hence error 1935.
     Recommendation:
1) Disconnect physically from the Internet or LAN (disconnect the RJ45
cable or phone line, which ever is appropriate).
2) Stop your anti-virus program and your firewall.
3) Install OOo.
4) Restart your antivirus and firewall programs.
5) Reconnect physically to the internet or LAN.

Dan