Nino Pereira wrote:
Hi,

I want to multiply a row that is sparsely populated with
non-zero numbers only where there are data: when there
are no date the cell is blank. But, when you multiply a blank
you get an error message: #value!.
In OOo 2.0.4 using simple examples I get zero (0) as the result if I multiply a blank, text, or number cell by another blank, text, or number cell.

If it helps, the definition of #value is:

Error 519:

No result (#VALUE is in the cell rather than Err:519!):

Formula yields a value that does not correspond to the definition, or a cell that is referenced in the formula contains text instead of a number.

Ross