After composing a new document with Writer on OO 2.0.4 (I am actually using
Oxygen Office Professional 2.0.4), I click on "file", "send", either
"document as email" or "email as pdf", but I get a window saying that Writer
cannot locate a working email configuration. However when I go to "tools",
"options", "openoffice.org writer", "mail merge email", then try the
configuration tests, I get "establish network connection - successful",
"find outgoing mail server - successful". Why, then, am I unable to email
from Writer? I am not of the computer generation so please make your reply
easy to follow. Thanks.