To insert the chapter heading, press Ctrl-F2, click on the Document tab, select Chapter from the Type list, select Chapter name from the Format list, click on Insert. As long as you're using the Heading 1 style for your chapter headings, that should work OK. Give us/me a yell if it doesn't.

- Naomi

Philip Spray wrote:
I am trying to produce a book with headers that show the chapter headings, like a dictionary. I set the Header On switch and whatever I type into the header shows in all the headers, even those before that point in the document. I don't mind doing the header content manually, but how do I get headers with *different* content for each page? Another issue that may be related: There are macros in the document I am working on and I have them disabled. After reformatting the document, including deleting the places where I thought macros would most likely be, it still shows that macros exist. I have not been able to see any macros. Where are they?

Phil Spray