Niklas Nebel wrote:
mpkirby wrote:
Okay more futzing.  Turns out I have some complex macros, so I turned off
automatic updating. But at the time I was manually recalculating. It turns
out that manual recalculation does update macros, but not conditional
formatting.

Further, when you turn recalculation back on again, it doesn't update the
conditional formatting until you update the field. (I didn't try saving and

If someone else will confirm this, I'll file a bug with the open office
guys.

There's issue 21357 already.

It is also useful to remind folks that VOTING for an issue can be more useful than submitting a new one. It is the Squeaking Wheel Effect.

--
Doug T