I think you can't. The 1/2, 1/4 and 3/4 are ASCII-characters in the character set that you use. Through Autocorrect OpenOffice (and MS-Office also) can replace the sequence of characters by this one character. Any other fraction doesn't have a ASCII-character for it so it can't be replaced.

Arnold Huzen

BT Broadband schreef:
I am using OOO ver 2.0

Some fractions eg 1/2 and 1/4 are automatically reduced in size.

How can I get other fractions to do the same eg 1/20 or 17/19?

Many thanks
Keith Griffiths