On Fri December 1 2006 23:13, Lukáš Holota wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ***********************
> Hi,
>
>    I am developing new application and I want it to support Oo Calc format,
> but I do not know if there is some assembly (dll file) to access Oo calc
> files from .net (or any other platform) and how to use it?

You should ask on dev@api.openoffice.org and ask to be CC:ed as you may not
see all replies unless you subscribe to that list by sending an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and reply to the confirmation request email.

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ