To: <users@openoffice.org>
Cc: "Güntwin Romijn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2006 9:36 PM
Subject: Re: [users] [moderated]Switchboard

On Saturday 02 December 2006 03:46 am, Güntwin Romijn wrote:
Hi,

I am a former Access user and now i am trying out your database
functionality.

it workes O.K. but i am missing something, A Switchboard.

Do you know a easy way to make this or could you tell me how this
is possible to make in BASE.

Thank in advance for your reply.

Kind regards,

Güntwin Romijn.

    Please explain what you mean by a "switchboard". What we need to
know is how you use the switchboard in Access.

Dan