Harold Fuchs wrote:
> On Friday, December 15, 2006 2:01 AM [GMT+1=CET], Terry
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>> I got the text translated in a Firefox add-on.  It asked, regretfully,
>> that I resubmit messages to the sender because certain mail had gone
>> astray.
>> As if.
>
> Thanks, Terry.
> Regards, Harold

Google translation on the one that I received:

HOLA:      NO RECIBI TU MAIL YA QUE ESTA CASILLA ESTA DESACTIVADA (ESTO
ES UNA RESPUESTA AUTOMATICA)    POR FAVOR REENVIARLO A
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     con copia a     [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Y
AGENDAR ESTAS DOS DIRECCIONES COMO MI NUEVA DIRECCION DE CORREO
MUCHAS GRACIAS      Luciano Mari Brusco  Ejecutivo de Cuenta  Centro
Comercial Buenos Aires.

HELLO: NONRECIBI TU MAIL SINCE THIS SQUARE THIS DEACTIVATED (THIS IS AN
AUTO ANSWER) PLEASE REENVIAR IT A [EMAIL PROTECTED] with copy a
[EMAIL PROTECTED] AND AGENDAR THESE TWO-WAY TRAFFIC LIKE MY NEW
DIRECTION OF MAIL THANK YOU VERY MUCH Luciano Mari Brusco Executive of
Account Commercial center Buenos Aires.

Also see:
http://www.google.com/search?q=lmaribrusco%40sion.com
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=lmaribrusco%40sion.com

BTW & for Craig White: Buenos Aires is Argentia, not Brazil.