Hi there,
 I sent an e-mail to you today but I forgot to give you my E-mail address so
here it is,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The E-mail was about the fact that I cannot open PowerPoint files with my
openoffice2.0, as I installed it to get passed having word(Microsoft) I thought
it would open them, my friend has both Microsoft and openoffice 2.0, does this
make a difference? As I cannot see the point in having them both, but as it
stands I have to send all my pps files over to her(she is across the room) it
is not the distance that bothers me, it is watching her open all the files I
cannot(jealousy raises its ugly head) so please, please, please, help this poor
sufferer, thank you,
regards FLO YOUNG