Chanyong Pak wrote:
I am using version 2.0 of Openoffice. My problem is that when I copy (both using keypads and right click) and paste something from a website onto an openoffice writer page, it does not just paste "normally", in the sense the words only are there, but it comes with what seems to be tables and gray spaces. How can I stop this? Is it a formatting problem? thank you!!!!!

You can use Edit>Paste Special and select "Unformatted text".

Peter HB