On Friday 15 December 2006 13:47, + arun kumar wrote:
> hi,
>    my requirement is to set cell values with hyperlinks,it may be email
> id,target url combined with normal text also.
> i used following code,but it returns many errors,kindly help to thing
> for me....

Hi Arun,
 The project http://api.openoffice.org is more appropriate for your question.
You should ask on dev@api.openoffice.org and ask to be CC:ed as you may not
see all replies unless you subscribe to that list by sending an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and reply to the confirmation request email.

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ