MC Black wrote:
Dear Sirs

Please tell me how to download only the database from Open Office (for Apple Mac running OS 10.4.6).

I only want BASE and not any of the other components.

I do not have sufficient space on my computer for an application that occupies 135 MB

Unfortunately for you, OpenOffice.org is a totally integrated office suite - large portions of the program are used by all of the individual functions. This means that you would need to download the entire program, and then, after installing via the Custom installation option, you would still find yourself with a disproportionately large installation.

It's beginning to look like some of us need new hard drives! ;-)

--
Alan Frayer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]