On Monday December 18 2006 04:21, Federico O'Reilly wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I' write in Spanish and English with, pretty much, the same
frequency. I can
> use English spellchecking with no problems, but when I try
to spellcheck in
> Spanish I can't get it to work. Apparently I'm missing the
Spanish
> module(It's not ticked in the menu, like English). So I try
to add it, but
> in the Tools->Packages window, all Open Office packages
options are gray.
> How can I install Spanish support and keep English support?
(ie. Not install
> a Spanish version, but a Spanish module).
>
> Cheers and thanks,
> Federico

Hola Frederico,

If you are online, try this from OOo2x:
File > Wizards > Install new dictionaries
Pick the dictionary and method of your choice.
Exit OOo and the Quickstarter and restart OOo.

Remember that characters have properties.
Highlight a section of text, Right click, choose Character,
then Font and see what Language is showing.
The Languages with check marks have a dictionary installed.
Pick one of those that agrees with your dictionaries.
Should check the spelling.

or this:
http://es.openoffice.org/programa/diccionario.html

else try these: