Ender Olcayto wrote:

> I am using version 2.0 of OpenOffice.org. My problem is :
>
> I have never been able to close a OpenOffice document without the aid of Task manager. My Operating system is Windows XP. I downloaded OpenOffice about 2 months ago.
>
> I decided to remove it from my computer and perhaps re-load it later. However, I am unable to uninstall it. Half way through the unistallation, I get a message:
>
> Internal Error 2329.32C:\config.Msi\ed5642.rbf
>
> and uninstallation stops.
>
> I should be grateful if you can advise to resolve this problem.

I have been using several versions of OpenOffice.org under Windows XP
and have had no problems such as you mention, nor have I heard of such
problems with OpenOffice.org before now. I suspect you may have a faulty
install.

You might try downloading and installing version 2.1 of OpenOffice.org
(and then uninstalling that version if you really don't want to use
OpenOffice.org currently). That should uninstall any 2.0. version. But I
don't know whether this would work in your case.

Jallan