On Wednesday, December 20, 2006 12:58 AM [GMT+1=CET], Michael Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I apologize if this is not to the correct area.  I just wanted to let
you know that there are several people profiting from OpenOffice on
Ebay.  They are simply selling people a link to your address.  Just
do a search on Open Office in ebay and you'll find it fast.

This might be regarded as unethical but, under the terms of the licence, it is perfectly legal. Some people add functionality and/or extras such as templates or macros. Others add bugs too ;-)

Harold Fuchs
London, England