Hello ,
I have downloaded Open Office org 2.1    2 day's ago, now I have a problem,
I used to receive a lot of powerpoint presentations, wich I viewed with
Microsoft Powerpoint Viewer 2003,
wich gave no problems so far.
But since I want to look at them with OOo 2.1 some of them do not open, and
I get a message:
something like that)
(I must translate from Dutch wich is a bit difficult for me, sorry)
With the vieuwer 2003 from microsoft I didn't have those problems, Is there
maybe something in the
settings I have to change??
Another problem is: lot of these presentations are with music in them, but
as soon as the second dia
off the presentation opens, the music is cut off.
What can I do with these problems?
I am a first time user, and 70 years of age so maybe I do something wrong,
please let me know.
Isn't ther a helpsite in my language? (Dutch)
For the program itself is in Dutch, but when I use the help button I get an
English site.
Best regards (and sorry for my poor English)
Charles.