Adrian Try wrote:
Hi Marzena

How to save as Text document on disk A:/ drive to keep all highlights, changed size letters, bullets inserts, etc.? They disapear when you return to your saved file next day. All you see is very small leeters document you typed in. It was saved! And I have to start all over! Anyway - how do I save it again?

A "text" document by definition contains no formatting, just text.

<snip>

Adrian

What?!  My version of OpenOffice has File >New >Text Document.

--

Xfce on PCLinuxOS, OOo 2.0.2 (en_GB).
Direct mail to teaman is not opened; if necessary, email realmail