Andis,

Weirdly, after my PC has had a rest overnight, it seems to be working as
expected  now.

Thanks for your help, hopefully this was just one of those things.

Graham

On 28/12/06, Andis Lazdinsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello!

I never had such behavior by default, but may  be something wrong with
caption options. May be you can try  press Options... in Caption dialog
and select <None> in Level box  for all captions.

Andis