Thanks so much for all the help! I'm glad I wasn't just seeing things ;-) Really impressed by this experience, it's really an eye-opener after the usual kind of "support" from commercial apps.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@openoffice.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 9:35 AM
Subject: [users] Re: Page Breaks in Table

Barbara Duprey wrote:
... The graphics were created in a separate program and inserted using the clipboard.

Ok. They should be unscaled then.

I can force this to happen, as in the attached excerpt, by adding enough blank lines somewhere before the table to force a repagination. It seems to be created, not fixed, by recalculation of page breaks. ...
I probably will switch to 2.1, just on general principles!

I can reproduce the problem, using both 2.0.4 and 2.1.0, so it doesn't look like an upgrade is going to fix this.

I'll keep tweaking and see if anything pops out.

<Joe