Hi,

For me the "All" selection does not work. I had to specify English USA.

Abu Adam

On 1/3/07, Uwe Fischer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

Abu_Adam Al-Naruujiy wrote:
> Uwe's note did the trick. I had the replacement table set to "All", but
> when
> I set it to English (USA) it worked. What is the meaning of "All" then?
> Seems a bit misleading.

the "All" entry in the top list box of Tools-AutoCorrect-Replace
displays the replacements that are defined for all languages. In my
english m198 version of StarOffice, nothing is defined in that list, the
list is empty. For OOo, for other versions and languages, this may be
different.
When you enter a replacement pair in the "All" list, it will be replaced
in all languages, even in text that is set to the language "[None]".

Uwe
--
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  Technical Writer
   StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany