Version 2.1 will install over 2.0 with no problem, leaving all you settings intact.

Arnold Huzen

John and Vikki schreef:
I already have OpenOffice 2.0 on my computer. I'd like to upgrade to 2.1. If download 2.1 will it overlay on 2.0, or should I remove 2.0 from my computer and install 2.1 complete? Also, if I remove 2.0 first, will I lose all my files? Thanks!