You have an icon on your OO window (left of the "PDF" icon), which you can click on, and transform the "Readonly" file into an editable file.
Marc H.

William Atherton a écrit :

Help! I have some very important data saved in Open Office Writer.....I am trying to add a line to the file, but somehow the damned thing is now "read only"...I did not request this, so how can I change it back to a regular editable file? And while I'm at it, what is with the damned frames around text lines? They pop up whenever I try to ad a new line of info without my requesting it....this program has some very annoying quirks that I have no use for...Free or not, I need a reliable place to keep license numbers, credit card info etc. I only got as far as one page of data, then the whole thing became uneditable and is now "read only"...This is a crappy piece of unruly software! William Atherton