Dear Sir/Madam.

     I am presently considering purchasing a MACBOOK by APPLE and would like
advise concerning your product "Open Page Office Suite". I am presently using a
DELL and you know the rest of the story. I was told that it will do me better
than Windows office suite, especially in a MACBOOK. I am a writer and all my
work is presently a Microsoft word document. I noticed you have the version for
MAC. Question: Will your product "Open office suits" recognize my Microsoft
word files and other files, pictures, PDF files, etc? Please advise.

Thank you, Bennie Vincent.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]