On the bottom of each mail in the list, you have the address needed if you want to unsubscribe !
Marc H.

Tenbob a écrit :

Will someone email me and tell me how to get off this list. It was an error

Bob K--

Marc Hug wrote:

It is a software pack similar to Microsoft Office, but it is free. There are several components, specially Writer (cf. MS Word) and Calc (cf. MS Excel).
See <http://www.openoffice.org/>
Marc H.

taufik hasbi taufik a écrit :

dear :openoffice
I want to ask about openoffice difinition?
how to use program?
what of the compenent of open office?