Bob. For one thing, it won't help to cut in with a new subject on someone else's thread.

For another, at the bottom of each message you receive is this:
_
Just follow the instructions.

JimW

Tenbob wrote:
is there any way to remove my address from this list. I subscribed by mistake

Bob K--

John Meyer wrote:
Hi,
Is there anyway to shut off an autocorrect of a term you may have put in
their mistakenly.  I have one such thing where it will not let me put in
a possessive form of a name, and chops it off every time I type it (it
was supposed to be set up in a custom dictionary that I have for my
fantasy writing).  Any help would be appreciated.