I'm running FC6 (newly installed and up-to-date) and OOo 2.1 from OOo
website (not fc6 rpms). When I create a pdf from the document in OOo,
the kerning of adjacent letters is bad, and there are other font-type
problems. This shows clearly in acroread and kpdf (so it's not
acroread). If I print to a file and convert the postscript file to a pdf
using ps2pdf, everything looks perfect. What is wrong with OOo or my
setup?

Rick B.

P.S. I thought things had improved with OOo 2.1 from other paginationa/
pdf problems I was having using 2.02 or 2.04 on FC4, FC5 and FC6 but
there are still strange problems.