Thomas:

The British English version has not been released due to many problems with
missing menu entries and the help files do not exist
when OpenOffice.org was created.

There is an open issue for this problem on the Issue Tracker.  This problem was
originally reported by Shaun McDonald with version
2.0.3.

James Mckenzie