From: Mark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 9:56 AM
To: users@openoffice.org
Subject: [users] Simultaneous access

Hello,

When I try to use OOo I get the following message:
"Either another instance of Openoffice.org is accessing your personal
settings or your personal settings are locked. Simultaneous access can lead
to inconsistancies in your personal settings. Before continuing you should
make sure user 'closes Openoffice.org on host'. Do you want to continue?"
I click "no" but I don't know how to 'close OOo on host'.
Can you help?

Thanks,

Mark