I download OpenOffice 2.1 for my friend Doris M. Brewer at HYPERLINK
"mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"[EMAIL PROTECTED] a couple of days ago.  We
have a question.  We had about a 500 page document that was originally
typed in Microsoft Word and she purchased a new computer that does not
have Microsoft Word, so she wanted to download OpenOffice.  In Microsoft
Word, you can go to View/Go To and a block comes up where you can enter
the page number you want to go to and it will automatically go to that
page.  How can we get to page 350 without having to scroll down to that
page?

Thank you for your help, Jocelyn Barrett for Doris M. Brewer