On Thursday 11 January 2007 6:57 pm, Orjan Henningson wrote:
> Problem:  The page number program suddenly stopped working on my
> older version.  I upgraded to the latest version, but it still does
> not work.  Is this caused by some automatic updating of Microsoft
> XP?  Can this be fixed easily?

     Please be more specific in describing your problem. You say the
page numbering suddenly stopped. Apparently you had page numbers on
your pages before. What do you have now?
     I will take one guess as to what happened. If this is not the
cause, then please write again with more details.
     Click View at the top to open its menu. Does Field Names have a
check (tick) in front of it? If so, click Field Names to remove it.
The page numbers should appear again.
     It is important to explain what is happening. If what I described
was the problem, a statement that the page numbers were suddenly
being replaced by a name would have been very helpful.

Dan