RBL wrote:
Apparently OpenOffice doesn't have native keystrokes to insert current date or current time. In MSFT Office, it's Ctrl+; and Shift+Ctrl+; (if memory serves).

If anyone happens to have a macro or other keystroke-based approach they use to do this in Writer and Calc, I would be most appreciative.

Keystrokes Alt-I dd and Alt-I dt will insert the current date and time respectively. This is the keyboard equivalent of Insert -> Field ->Date and Insert ->Field -> Time.

--
Alan Frayer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]