Hi,
I'm about to purchase a new computer on 0% finance with all the  requirements
for running Autocad software and with Windows Vista (The  latest Bill Gates
Version).

As a landscape designer starting a new business, my finances are  limited and
this is the best deal I have found so far which meets my cash  flow
situation. Unfortunately this computer package does not include  Microsoft
Office. My
son, who is clever at downloading anything and everything,  told me about
openoffice but he is not sure whether your software of  openoffice will be
compatible with Windows Vista, since it won't be launched  until 30.01.2007.
Could you shed some light on the matter for us please ?

Thank you.

Ghislaine Coulon.