Hello Dan,

  Specifically I want to print three slides per page with notes in the  right
hand column using gray scale or black and white, no color.   So far I have
created a set of note lines in the right hand column and  have moved the slides
to the left column.  I used the paste  special function to apply all the notes
lines to all slides.  Then  for printing I went through the following steps:

    File
   print
   options
   under contents; checked handouts
   quality; black and white
   page options; default
   print; hidden pages
   ok for options
   typed ok for print
   result=nothing on pages
  I don't know if it has to do with the number of slides on a page.

  Do you need more info?

  Thank you ,
  Beth

Dan Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  On Friday 19 January 2007 10:07 am,
elizabeth parker wrote:
> I am having difficulty printing a hand out version of my
> instructors  presentations that I download. I followed the hand out
> printing  instructions but I am still having difficulty. Please
> help.
>
>   Beth Munns

     Please be specific as to what the problem is. Please list each
step you have taken and the results you got from that step. You may
be doing most of it correctly but are missing one very important
point. Without know what you have done, we can't help very much.
     Specific questions of my own: Does your problem have anything to
do with the number of slides on a page? Are there problems with
having slides and their notes printed?

Dan

always stay connected to friends.