Why is it that everybody seems to be perfectly happy in receiving mails that
are just being send to the list because someone 'forgot' to CC the OP??

If I forget something then I must be told, not everybody that I work with!
That's what we did in the middleages, put the offender in a marketsquare and
have the whole town thrown vegetables at him.

Arnold Huzen