2007/1/22, webcath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi -

I am considering trying Open Office. I am wondering if there are any
issues of which I should be aware regarding reinstalling my system
(OSX 10.4) with X11 installed. I don't want to do that install before
I know any consequences of that action.

Thanks,

Cathy Ladman

Hello Cathy

You'll find most useful info at the Mac pages of OpenOffice.org
http://porting.openoffice.org/mac/
where you can also do the download (different versions for Mac PPC and Mac
Intel)

If you have any problem, feel free to come to back to this list
Good luck
--
Guy
using dutch OOo 2.1 RC 2 on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger