From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2007 7:52 PM
To: users@openoffice.org
Subject: [users] Use with Word/Excel

I have not downloaded your product yet, but am looking into it. I currently

do NOT have any Microsoft programs on my computer. The company I work for
sends  everything out in and needs to receive information in Word documents
and
Excel  spreadsheets.

Will this be compatible? If I receive an Excel spreadsheet, will I be able
to open it? Will I be able to open Word documents?