El Miércoles, 24 de Enero de 2007 17:53, Anthony Guerrero escribió:
> *     I am using version 2.1 of OpenOffice.org. My problem is : How do I
> get Open Office to be my default to open documents if I did not select that
> option during original installation?

This is an operating system feature.

If you are using windows:
Locate an document, press the shift key, without releasing the key right click
on the file. A menu will pop up, select "Open with". A new window will
appear, select openoffice.org, check "open always with this program", press
OK.

Javier.