On Wednesday 24 January 2007 10:54 am, Anthony Guerrero wrote:
> *     I am using version 2.1 of OpenOffice.org. My problem is : Will
> Open Office be compatible with Windows Vista?  Will I be able to
> open Office 2007 documents?
>
> Anthony Guerrero
> Executive Director
> 773.398.3273
>
> [hubris productions]
> www.hubrisproductions.com <http://www.hubrisproductions.com/>

From another member of this mailing list:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OpenOffice.org runs fine on Vista. The current version (2.1) has some
minor bugs that are only annoyances (e.g. OOo uses the "old" file
dialog instead of the pretty(?) new one from Vista). They will be
fixed in OpenOffice.org 2.2

Some problems with system integration (e.g. showing thumbnails and
document property columns in the Explorer) are known that can't be
fixed until Microsoft publishes the necessary interfaces. :-(

But they will not have any impact on running OpenOffice.org. You can
use it on Vista as you can on XP.

Ciao,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".