On 1/23/07, TRAN ANH HAI  wrote:

1. the header and footer in Writer is not flexible as in MS Word.

2. It is not a full set of border as in Word

More details are required, but I seriously dobut that there is
anything in borders, footers, or headers that can be done in MSO, that
can not be done in OOo.

I'm fairly confident that I can do more with OOo, than MSO, in terms
of headers.
[Ever seen a 640x480 pixel image as a header in an MSO document?]

xan

jonathon
--
OOo can not correct for incompetence in creating documents from MSO.
Furthermore,OOo can not compensate for the defective and flawed