On Friday, January 26, 2007 3:28 AM [GMT+1=CET],
TerryJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Harold Fuchs-3 wrote:

On Thursday, January 25, 2007 12:23 PM [GMT+1=CET],
TerryJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dan Lewis wrote:

On Wednesday 24 January 2007 8:25 pm, TerryJ wrote:
TerryJ wrote:
John King-8 wrote:
I'm attempting to install 2.1 on a machine with 2.0 .

It's looking for the *20.msi and I deleted that folder (it was
placed on the desktop).

You are the second person with the problem.  Go here:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290301

HTH

Having returned to the main mail page, I see both people have the
same name etc.  Confusing.

     But unless someone sends him a copy of what you wrote, he will
not know how to do it. (I would, but I already deleted his
message.)

Dan

And I don't do spoon-feeding.
--

It's not spoon feeding; only a politeness to reply to the person who
asked the question. Politeness only means you have to buy a new hat

Harold Fuchs
London, England

I did reply.  He asked on the list, I replied on the list.  That's
how lists
work - all lists, everywhere for everyone.  If you want to make some
exception, that's entirely up to you.

http://www.act-assn.dircon.co.uk/Oddments%20-%20company%20culture.htm

Harold Fuchs
London, England