Harold:

You missed the point.

A. Mokadem:

No.  And there is no opensource program capable of reading Visio drawings (I
went through
this about six months ago.)  There are web sites that, at first, appear to be
'OpenSource' but
are not.  They will place your documents into the public domain, or you have to
pay for
their services.  Thus, there is no free service that will convert Visio to any
OpenSource format.

James McKenzie