Folks,

I've just installed 2.1 and in using it on deadline this morning I've
noticed that the word-count function gives me odd readings, at least on
a partially finished text. I get a more accurate count by highlighting
the text than I get from "whole document." In this case, highlighting
the four or five paragraphs I have written so far gives me 234 words,
while the "whole document" count reads 117 words. This may already have
been reported as a bug, but I haven't had time to check.

With best regards,

Pete
--
Peter N. Spotts | Science reporter